Dogs love us at Joyful Hounds not only because we love them, but also because:
- We hold a Diploma in Dog Behaviour so can take care of your dog’s every whim while he is with us
- We walk no more than four dogs at any one time so can build a rapport more easily with your dog while keeping them safe
- We transport dogs safely in their own separate crates in our specially adapted, ventilated Joyful Hounds dog van
- We won’t over exercise or over stimulate your young puppy on our half hour puppy visits (8 weeks to 6 months)
- We are Police Checked, Licensed and Insured – one for the owners rather than the dogs, admittedly, but we feel it’s important to mention anyway
- We are Canine First Aid trained so your dog can run around and have fun, they know they are in safe, capable and knowledgeable hands
- We love your dog as we would love our own. Which is a lot.
Questions? Get in touch, we’d love to answer them!