Joyful Hounds is here to meet your dog walking and puppy visit needs in Wandsworth, Earlsfield, Clapham, Balham and Battersea, South London.
Gary Richmond-Wells, Owner at Joyful Hounds, has many years of experience of owning and caring for dogs and believes in the simple premise of treating every dog as he would his own.
Not only will Gary keep your dogs safe by transporting them in a specially adapted, fully ventilated Joyful Hounds dog van and by keeping to a maximum of four dogs per group on their walks to offer more individual attention, he also:
- Has a Diploma in Dog Behaviour
- Is licenced with the local council
- Holds specialist insurance
- Is Criminal Record checked and certified
- Is Dog First Aid trained
- Is a member of Narps UK (National Association of Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers).
So you can rest assured that your canine friend is in the best possible hands.
Get in touch to see how Joyful Hounds can help with your dog walking needs