All bookings are subject to and will be deemed acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- An initial introductory meeting will happen with the client to ensure the client and the Joyful Hounds of Wandsworth animal carer are happy to proceed with the booking.
- The Joyful Hounds of Wandsworth animal carer will take the client through relevant forms about the animal(s) to be completed and signed to confirm all information is correct. The booking will not be accepted if all relevant forms have not been completed and signed by the client.
- If the Joyful Hounds of Wandsworth carer or the client does not want to continue with the booking they must inform either party within 24 hours of the initial visit.
- Any bookings cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged at 100% of the total booking charge. This includes extreme weather, eg snow or floods – if the booking is cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice and the Joyful Hounds of Wandsworth animal carer can still get to the property, 100% of the total booking charge will still apply.
- There is a late booking fee of £5 for any booking required to start either today or tomorrow from time of enquiry.
- In the event the Joyful Hounds of Wandsworth animal carer is en route to or has arrived at the booking, or the client returns early during a booking, the fee must be paid in full by the client.
- Once confirmed the booking will be undertaken by a Joyful Hounds of Wandsworth animal carer unless in exceptional circumstances such as illness, injury, bereavement, exceptional weather etc.
- In the unlikely case the Joyful Hounds of Wandsworth animal carer is forced to cancel a booking once it has been confirmed, a full refund will be given if a replacement carer cannot be found.
- Without written permission for off lead walking from the owner and at the discretion of the Joyful Hounds of Wandsworth carer, all dogs will be walked on a lead.
- The client should undertake to advise Joyful Hounds of Wandsworth of any extension or change in booking dates to avoid inconvenience to our other clients.
- Regular weekly bookings require full settlement monthly in advance at the time of the first booking and then monthly in advance on 1st of each month thereafter.
- One off bookings will require full settlement 7 days prior to the job commencing.
- Late payment or non payment can render the booking liable to cancellation without notice and without liability on the part of Joyful Hounds of Wandsworth.
- All work is undertaken to the specifications and requirements of the client’s individual needs.
- Joyful Hounds of Wandsworth does not accept liability for loss or injury of pets in our care.
- Should any animal in the care of Joyful Hounds of Wandsworth become ill or injured and require veterinary assistance, the veterinary bill should be paid in full by the owner either direct to the vet or to Joyful Hounds of Wandsworth, whichever is appropriate.